Tuesday, February 24, 2009


My guiding light

I ws walkin alone along d darkness,

I ws al alone,

N der I met a guiding light

Who came wid me along ma way,

In d path of darkness, it showed me a new way,

I walkd along wid d guiding light

Who nvr left me nywer…


N den came d wind n strom

& dat hpnd of wat I feared

dey blew awy ma guiding light

I ws rely upset n scared..

Nw i had no 1 wid me

2 cum along d way,

I cried n cried 4 losing ma light

N den dis ws seen by dem(storm n wind)..

They saw me alone n depressd

So came along wid me

N nw I ws stable enuf 2 reach my destiny..

Along d way wid storm n wind I rely missd ma light,

Bt d support of wind n storm

Led ma path bright..

Bt came d day wen wind n storm

Had 2 get in2 deir world of atmosphere,

Dey left me in btwn ma path,

N der ws no 1 near…

Y did dey blew ma guiding light

If evn dey had 2 leave…

Nw m again alone along ma path

& wishd I nvr met ny1,

bt m thankful 2 GOD’

4 ma precious memories wid ma

GUIDING LIGHT…!

3 comments:

  1. If a light is there to guide, no matter wat happns, it will never hide.

    Ask for guidance and it will arise, its a light to show you path aright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious memories wid ma
    GUIDING LIGHT…!

    .......... ;/

    ..... Ganda look.

    ReplyDelete